Monday, March 18, 2013

The Original Pram Pocket is back!





It has been almost 2 years since I first designed Pram Pockets

I was the reviewer at Strollers and prams website and saw a need for extra storage for smaller, on hand items that always ended up lost at the bottom of your nappy bag. Pram pockets started with the small size, perfect for snacks, toys and dummies. 

Soon after, the drink bottle size was born. Accommodating up to a 500ml water bottle, it quickly became very popular.
Last but not least the 'mama' size came along, with 2 handy pockets.
A trio of handy pockets, perfect for the family on the go.
I use only high thread count 100% cotton denim and quilters cotton, organic where available. I also use genuine Kam snaps, top quality threads and pay close attention to fine details.
Each set of pram pockets take me over 6 hours to create. I cut each out using the 'fussy cut' style to ensure a perfect pattern placement and I make my own bias. Every step along the way is done with love.
I believe in my products and I enjoy creating them. I hope you enjoy using them!

If you would like to order a set of Mahogany Turtle Pram Pockets email me at mahoganyturtle@hotmail.com or visit me at Facebook http://www.facebook.com/MahoganyTurtle

No comments: